Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Good News!

Tonight before leaving for church I called to check in one more time on R.J. and...... He was doing "GOOD". They had done another "wash out" and it went well. His temperature was down for the first time since the surgery on the 20th and....the P.T. came in and did a little physical therapy on his arms and legs and was astonished at how strong they were. I talked to him on the phone and was told that he had a big smile and was nodding his head with a big "yes".

My, My, My, what miracles. Everyday he is alive is a miracle. Nothing short of a miracle. He is still critical and I catch myself trying to guard my optimism, but you know what? I am witnessing a miracle and I just need to see it for what it is!

Praise be to my Father, great things He has done!

1 comment:

Janice: AKA Nanny said...

Dear Lora,
I have been following AJ's story and praying for him and you. God has great plans for him. Jesus is still very much in the miracle working business. I am waiting for the day when you can talk with him. Keep us informed.

Love in Christ

Followers

Madison & Malachi

Madison & Malachi
The exploration of an inch worm

My Blog Roll

  • What I Learned from Luke - About three weeks ago, I was asked to babysit for three of my grandchildren who live here in Gardendale; Katie Jane age 3, Luke age 2 and Olivia (Livie) ju...
    14 years ago
  • Coffee with a Friend - I had coffee with a friend this morning. She asked me, "Why Portugal"....it was fun telling her our story. She also got told the very funny story of me ...
    9 years ago

About Me

My photo
Empire, Alabama, United States
I am happily married to Jimmy McGee, he is my best friend and the love of my life. I have two children. My son Philip who went on to be with the Lord in November 2005, at the age of (almost) 21 and left behind my precious daughter-in-law Rhonda and his twin babies Madison and Malachi who are so very precious to me. My beautiful daughter Kacey who will be 21 on April 26th. Kacey is happily married to Matt Henry and they are expecting their first child John-Philip at the end of May. These are the people most dear to me and make my world the wonderful place that it is! JUST ADDED! New grandson was born on May 7th John-Philip Ryne Henry!

Portugal Bound!

Portugal Bound!